Rachel Corrie died for her sins!

As pathetic as this woman was, she does give me a perverse sense of cultural superiority as an American. Palestinians have their misguided suicide "martyrs" and we have ours, but at least our would-be martyrs don't take down innocent victims with them. As this blog is dedicated to proving that Rachel Corrie was a fool, any comments that stray towards other topics, such as justifying Islamic fascist terrorism, will be deleted. But feel free to post any rebuttal of the information provided.

Sunday, January 07, 2007

Clarification re: Rachel Corrie

: "Thursday, January 04, 2007
Clarification re: Rachel Corrie
I figure I owe you all a clarification on Rachel Corrie. There is a reason I hold a particular venom for this human being. This reason is that she chose hate. Rachel was not brainwashed from age 0 onwards to be a suicide bomber. She grew up in the relative lap of luxury in Washington State, and chose to aid and abet Hamas operatives, via the ISM. This was her choice. She chose to give up her life to protect a home with weapons and drugs inside: again her choice. She chose to burn an American flag at a Hamas rally, and showed exactly where she stands. Israelly Cool summed up the real life story of Rachel Corrie right here. When someone turns their back on their country in order to support suicide bombers, I view it as an abomination. As a perfect example, I despise Adam Gadahn more than, say, your average suicide bomber. Adam Gadahn chose hate, and chose to turn his back on his country and his people. He is a traitor to his country. As a corollary, I despise the Kapos in many ways more than the Nazis.

And so yes, I hold a special disdain for the Rachel Corries of the world.

I have no time to mourn the death of a terror supporter when thousands of people are killed every day. If that sounds harsh, so be it. There are millions of people in the world who do deserve my sympathy. Rachel Corrie is not one of them, and no, I am not sad she is dead. I certainly did not celebrate when she died, but I also am not sad that she is dead. Rather, I mourn the loss of her mind when she was alive and brainwashed. I mourn the loss of the minds of hundreds of thousands of other Rachel Corries from around the world. She was certainly not an important figure in the world when she was alive, but she has been martyred at her death, and that is what makes me flat out angry. If this shows I 'lack compassion,' then so be it. I have no compassion for those who aid and abet terrorists. Ms. Corrie did her small part to make the world a worse place to live, and the most tragic part about it is that she died as a true believer for a false cause.

I hope that clears things up.
posted by Red Tulips
http://cultureforall.blogspot.com/2007/01/clarification-re-rachel-corrie.html#links

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home